About the Company
Our school is a young and fast-growing startup in the small business education market. We focus on classic teaching methods from leading business schools combined with concise and accessible material presentation for the most rapid and effective application of knowledge in practice.
We create a space where people can gain the knowledge and skills necessary for successful business creation and management, inspiring our students to expand their professional network, continuously develop, and achieve success.
Being a small company, we value openness and sincerity in our environment and are committed to socially responsible business practices.
Who We're Looking For?
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced content manager who will lead the work of shaping our company's image on social media to expand our client base.
Key Responsibilities of the Content Manager
As the lead content manager, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a content plan based on marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
- Creating written materials for website, social media, and blog postings.
- Creating graphic and multimedia materials for social media and the website.
- Managing social media marketing (SMM).
- Creating and launching advertising campaigns.
- Managing the community.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Collaborating with other team members on creating marketing materials.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of content and developing recommendations for its improvement.
Requirements for the Candidate
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in content marketing.
- Strong knowledge of copywriting and SMM.
- Skills in working with graphic editors (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva).
- Experience in creating written and graphic materials for websites, social media, blogs, and advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO basics and ability to optimize content.
- Experience in working with analytical systems to track content effectiveness.
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of current trends and novelties in the world of content marketing.
- Additional advantage is proficiency in English not lower than Intermediate level.
- Competitive salary (+ additional quarterly/yearly bonus based on KPI).
- Remote work.
- Flexible working hours (expected workload - 40 hours/week).
- Experience of working in the international education market.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and cover letter in one PDF file to